Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Days fly by!

So, I failed at the February challenge and there are too many days left over to go back and do them all, but I am proud that I got through at least half! That is definitely a plus! I guess life gets pretty busy. I am teaching preschool and trying to get lesson plans(all 10 pages of them) in on time along with research papers, child reports, resource files, presentations, and much much more! I am surprised I am still alive and sane at that. In my free time which is rare I find a few fun things to do! Such as these:

Nick And I decided that we needed a break from Rexburg. Well, where can you go that isn't too far from Rexburg, but also doesn't break the bank? Idaho Falls...Yup that's the best we've got. Well, as long as you are with the right person you can have a blast! We went around the mall and found these stylin beauties! We also went to Buffalo Wild Wings (Yum!!) and then last, but not least we went and saw the new oz movie.  It was a good break from homework and we had a lot of fun! 



We also went to a dance for one of our date nights. Hannah (Nick's Sister) was playing in the band and it was a dinner and dance.  It was a lot of fun! and the food was really good... always a plus! 

Then when we came to Boise to visit my family we took some senior pictures for Skye, but we also took some fun ones to keep us entertained! 














Anyways, even in the business of life find times where you can go enjoy time with those you love.  It is going to be those times you look back on and are glad you had.  School has about 3 and half weeks left and then it is back home to Boise for the summer! I am excited to spend more time with my family and see what life has in store! So remember Come What May and Love It! Everyone have a great week! 



1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures!! You guys know how to keep it real! :) Good luck with the rest of school, we'll see you when you get home.

    ReplyDelete