Saturday, January 19, 2013

Out with the old and in with the new!

Hello! I know it has been a while since I posted, but as along with many others I have found that there isn't too much to post about.  So, this is just as update of life so far.  My Christmas break just seemed to fly by!! I spent some time with my family and it was great.  We took some silly pictures and played some Just Dance.  Spending time with them made it a little harder to come back to the frozen tundra that is my school.





Along with my Christmas break I went and saw the Salt Lake City temple lights for the first time ever in my life.  It was amazing! Not as packed as I thought it would be.  Everything was beautiful and there were so many lights! 



Now onto New Years! I am glad it's a new year, but sad to leave some of 2012 behind.  There were some good times and some bad times, but I am really excited to see what 2013 has in store for me. Make sure to get those resolutions running! 


Well, now I am back at school in the negative degree weather.  I rarely go outside and when I do it's to run to my car.  School keeps me really really busy and sometimes I'm not quite sure how to get it all done, but I manage.  I'm grateful for fantastic family and friends always! Until next time! 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck staying warm over there! I think Boise is getting a taste of what you guys get to experience in Rexburg - brrrrr!!! :)

    ReplyDelete