Thursday, February 7, 2013

February's Challenge

All over Instagram and Facebook there has been these monthly challenges well monthly photo challenges and I never did them because if we are being honest I didn't see the point, but then I thought that I am running out of things to write about on my blog so I decided that I'm going to give it a try. They have something for everyday and I will try my best to keep up with it, but I can't guarantee that I will be doing one everyday. This first post will be a little longer than most because I am catching up for the days that I've missed.  So here is the picture for February's Challenge.


Ok so we are now onto Day 1: 

So this is my lock screen for my phone right now.  It has been this picture for a little over a month now which is like setting a new record for me because I am constantly changing the thing! It keeps me happy! 

Day 2: 
Haha now I don't know how he would feel about me putting this picture on my blog, but this is my best friend and this is how I know him. He is a goof ball, but he is my everything! He knows everything about me and loves me for all that I am. He makes me laugh and knows just how to make my day. 

Day 3:


This is my mom and she is most definitely my role model and I know she is for more people than just me. She is the strongest person that I know and she is always there for me. I hope to be as strong as her someday and keep thinking of others even when things start to get tough. Those two together make me realize that even though life is rough we always have someone to lean on and someone will always be there to love us. They are an excellent example of a relationship to me. 

Day 4: 
Well, next is OOTD which I'm thinking means outfit of the day... Seems like a good guess! Well, as it turns out I changed from what I was wearing earlier because I am headed to the gym with miss Natalie in a few minutes, but I am just wearing jeans a t shirt and some tennis-shoes. 

Day 5: 
Ok well it asked for a self portrait...haha not much to say about this one except for here is me! 

Day 6: 
Ok, so as of right now I do not have a favorite song, but I have most definitely been in a country mood! 

Day 7: 
Haha, hands down this will always be the best food to me... no argument! 

Ok, I'm all caught up to date on this challenge thing and we will just see how well I keep up with it. 

Also I'm thinking about starting a new tradition for my blog and it is called
                    Throwback Thursday!
This weeks photo is from my very first semester of college. It is so crazy to think that I will soon be done with two years of college! Time sure flies by and it is crazy to think of how much I've done, accomplished, and all the people I've met and the good friends that I've made! 

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 




1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea! I love all the pictures, they're my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete